Monday, January 9, 2012

I do more than knit.

I really do. I try to round myself out and try everything atleast once.

Except crocheting. I've tried SEVERAL times. It always ends bad.

Another thing I really enjoy doing is using polymer clay. I make a lot of my jewelry that way. I figured I'd showcase something else aside from knitting. Gotta keep it from getting routine, you know.

Hello Kitty necklace.

Chocolate cake with strawberries. This turned into a bracelet.

Chocolate-strawberry nougat pendant earrings.

Polyjuice Potion necklace in glass, corked bottle. The inside is a mixture of polymer clay and a bunch of stuff.

Big bow ring.

Grenade necklace.

Mended heart ring.

Elvis the teddybear. He's a keychain.

Sushi earrings.

Ice cream earrings.

Tentacle bookmark.

Ella the elephant, for holding my rings while I'm doing dishes.

See? I'm multi-talented. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment